Tuesday, December 7, 2010

19th Deal til Christmas

So after a crazy weekend of family, soccer games, shopping, and blogging, I came home yesterday to find my package from Morgana and was soooooo excited!  I did open it (and went a little nuts with excitement when I saw what was in it) and will blog about it more thoroughly later.  For the moment, I wanted to get you all filled in on the Deal til Christmas for today!!!

Today's Deal til Christmas is 25% off Simple Becky Earrings in Jade!  These simple earrings are great for so many different styles of people!  And for today only, I am also offering you the opportunity to get any color stone you want!  Besides the jade, I have a light blue aquamarine, pale pink tourmaline, and lavender alexandrite.  So please include in your notes to seller what you would like if it is different from the jade.

Have a beautiful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...