Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Package from Cold Hands, Warm Hearts



So I had a rather largish box waiting for me when I got back from Arizona yesterday and could barely wait to get my things put down so I could open it!  And I was ecstatic with what was in it!!!  I was soooo excited to join Cold Hands, Warm Hearts and got a wonderful partner and someone I think (I hope) will be a great pen-pal!

I had a whole big box full of beautifully wrapped little gifts that have made my day and very possibly, the rest of my week!!!  I put the boxes under my jewelry tree to show you how awesome my swap partner is!!!  As you can see, I got an amazing assortment of little goodies!  I got a scarf, mittens, beads, green tea, coffee, peppermint stick, soap, pancake mix, syrup, hotpads, spatula, handmade Christmas ornaments, and two amazing little things that made my day!  

In our correspondence, Morgana and I had talked about several different things.  She told me about her favorite scent company, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, and I had never heard of them before.  So as I opened the little packages that were under my little tree, I was thrilled to find a little bottle of an amazing scent!  But more than any of these things, I LOVE this gift!

This beautiful little item is a hand made canvas tote featuring my logo and website!!!  I was so confused when I saw Morgana's little sneak peak picture but I am LOVING the actual item!!!  The logo flower is made of felt, exactly the color of my logo and she also made a little matching card case!  I have such a talented swap partner!!!  Ah!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  =)  

Morgana, I am so thankful that I got you as my swap partner!  You have inspired me by your creativity and sincerity about your life and family.  I was so blessed by this swap and can't wait to keep in touch!

Have a beautiful day and I hope you all have a chance to get such a great package too!  

12 comments:

Morgana said...

I'm very glad you liked everything.
-Morgana

Ashley Hasty said...

What a fantastic package!!! I love that bag with your etsy shop on it! Too cool!

Your fellow CHWH participant,

Ashley
http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

P.S. I have a giveaway going on today, you might want to check it out!

Small Burst said...

what a cute tote and what a thoughtful gift. How fun that everything was wrapped up-makes it so much more exciting opening one item at a time.

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow!!!!!! she made that for you!!? that is sooo awesome!!!! :) love everything you got!!! thanks so much for participating in the swap, friend!!!!

Mandy said...

How neat! Love the colors and personalized bag.

<3,
M

(A fellow CHW<3 participant.)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

What a cute idea to send the pancake stuff.

Found you via the Link Party- Here is my swap post-http://ladyofthearts.blogspot.com/2010/12/cold-hands-warm-hearts.html

Sofia said...

WOw, she did great! Love the tote.


Sofia, fellow CWHW swapper
http://frompdxwithlove.com

Abigail said...

She did an awesome job with her gift! What a special touch with that tote... great thinking!

Artisticpixie said...

I agree with everyone! The tote is amazing! Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I have been using it constantly - it fits everything!!! =D

Amy said...

those gloves are adorable! I love the packaging as well =)

- A fellow CHWH participant
Amy
http://www.amy-couture.com

ahoymichelle said...

Wow! I love love your package! The tote, the gloves, and just the packaging in general! :)

- Fellow CHWH participant
Michelle of http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...