Monday, December 6, 2010

20th Deal til Christmas

Realizing that I only have 20 days until Christmas is starting to bother me!  I need to get a move on and get my Christmas stuff together!  Now thankfully, I am celebrating Christmas with my two families separately and will have a little extra time to get things all together for each side.  But I have to make sure I actually do it!  =)

Today's Deal til Christmas is 25% off of Nancy Earrings in Pearl, Crystal and Aquamarine!  I love these earrings for so many occasions.  As you have probably seen from my pictures, I wore them with all black and loved the way the color popped in that outfit!  

Have a beautiful day and happy Christmas shopping!  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...