Sunday, December 5, 2010

21 Deals til Christmas

Like I have mentioned before, I am in Arizona hanging out with the girl-in-laws!!!  I can't think of another way to describe them but they are my mother-in-law's family who happens to be all girls.  So grandma, aunties, and cousin are getting to spend time with me.  I also heard that my little sis's ballet holiday shows went well also!  So I have been having a wonderful time but I had to take a break and come and talk to all of my blogging buddies.  =)  

Today's deal of the day is Buy One Get One 50% off!!!  Refund for second item (of equal or lesser value) will be given via PayPal refund.  So if you are thinking of getting anything for Christmas gifts, you can get twice as much shopping done or get something for yourself too!  =)  


There are lots of options and even more possibilities if you send me your custom requests!  
Have a beautiful day!  And finish your Christmas shopping!!!  =)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...