Thursday, October 27, 2011

cold hands, warm hearts, and holidays around the corner!!!

Happy Thursday, folks!

I hope you are having a happy Thursday.  Or at least a productive one with the weekend in sight!  I just wanted to share a quick post of a few different things going on.

First, it was cold in Cali this morning!!!  So I made myself my (decaf) coffee and decided that a hot hard boiled egg sounded good.  Don't ask me why...I guess my cravings are back with a vengenance now that I'm not pregnant anymore.  (I actually had less cravings while I was pregnant than I did before...or after)  =P

Second,  it's time for the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts Swap again!!!  Two of my favorite bloggers (who actually inspired me to keep working on my blog and keep inspiring me with yummy recipes, D.I.Y ideas, and fantastic outfit posts) are hosting this wonderful swap again!  You really do need to check it out and get to meet a new friend and get an early Christmas present!!!  I had a wonderful time talking to my partner, getting to know her, reading about everyone else's experiences, and generally sharing the experience that I am very excited to do it again! (I already signed up.  You should too!!!)



Thirdly,  Sense and Sensibility Designs is slowly getting her holiday act together and there are new items in the store!  You should check it out and keep coming back because the fun (and new products) will be coming over the next few days!  I hope you like them!  (**Teaser alert! Keep coming back to the blog too because there are going to be some deals and special products for the holidays that you won't want to miss!**)

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

1 comments:

Megan said...

eeeeeep!! I am super duper excited for the cold hands warm heart swap!!!!
Lots of love to you hon!!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...