Monday, February 6, 2012

make it better Monday ~ father & son edition

I haven't done one of these in a while and thought I'd just share a little something that I have been treasuring very much recently.

dad and baby...





There is little that can describe the feeling of peace and pure joy that a mother and wife feels when she sees two of the most precious people in her life living, playing, loving...eating...each other. =P  This does a lot for carrying me through the hard times and making this Monday a lot better.  

Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Megan said...

awwwwww!!! They are SO cute together!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...