Thursday, February 16, 2012

no...no, it can't have been five months already!

It is Hito's five month birthday today...I feel old and young and excited and a little sad and lots of other stuff all at once.  I can barely believe that my little one is already holding his head up, laughing, smiling, wanting to touch a bunch of stuff.

It is a joy.  One that I look forward to everyday...

already checkin' things out!
he likes watching tv already too! 
my handsome, growing boy.  =)  I know, I'm a little mushy today.
Have a beautiful day!

1 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

they grow up SOO fast huh!!? such cute pics!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...