Friday, August 30, 2013

2013 Summer & Fall Shoe Wishlist!

Since I was pregnant for most of 2013, I have been really fixated on shoes.  Sandals, booties, oxfords, smoking shoes - I have wanted them all.  But with fall coming quickly, I am looking at things that will transition into the next seasons fairly well.  Except that I couldn't resist adding a few of my favorite Sole Society styles.  :)  I have seriously been drooling over all their midi heel styles since spring.  Aren't these pairs the cutest?!

What shoes are you looking at for the rest of the year?

2013 Summer & Fall Shoe Wishlist!

1 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

you always wear heels so gracefully :) i on the other hand, will probably be shopping for some flax oxfords in leopard print (goes with anything!) and perhaps some black ballet flats. done!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...