Monday, August 26, 2013

missing home...

It has now been two weeks since I got back from my trip to Hawaii (hence my prolonged blogging absence) and I still can't get these things out of my head...
the view I grew up with every single day growing up...never gets old

my son beginning to appreciate the same view

H figuring out how to lick an ice cream cone for the first time!

a date with the hubby at Salt where we had the most amazing dinner: kim chee reuben sandwich, "ham and eggs" (pork belly and a space egg on mini english muffins), and a Hawaiian mud pie that had soy sauce caramel.
It was a three week trip that was still too short.  Hawaii, you will always be home.

Have a beautiful day, everyone.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like it was a lovely trip!! xo

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

ham and eggs- gimme gimme gimme!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...