Thursday, December 19, 2013

6 months as a momma of two...

My little girl is six months old today...

We have gone from this...

...to this...

...in too short a time.

I had been thinking of what I was going to say in this post...but somehow I'd rather just show you what has been filling my life.  Because it is the greatest blessing I could ever receive.






Six precious months...

There can't be enough time with these moments, these smiles...thanking God for these and praying for more.

Have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Megan said...

aawww!!! They are both so adorable!! Happy holidays to you + your lovely family!! xoxo

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

she really is a cherub. cuddling with her is one of my favorite things to do. you're a wonderful mom!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note - it means the world to me!!! Have a beautiful day and I hope to talk to you again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...